The Oracle Database Appliance enables you to take advantage of the world’s most popular database – Oracle Database in a single, easy-to-deploy and manage system and so also WebLogic!
- Announcement: WebLogic on Oracle Database Appliance by QUALOGY
- WebLogic-In-A-Box by Sten Vesterli
- Oracle Database Appliance X3-2: official launch by Simon Haslam
Oracle WebLogic Server on Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) is available for download! WebLogic 12c and WebLogic 11g are available on the machine. For download and details please visit the ODA on WLS OTN website.
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is the #1 application server for cloud and conventional environments. It provides the highest performance and scalability, dramatically simplifies deployment and management, and accelerates time to market with a modern, lightweight development platform.
This is a wonderful opportunity to consolidate both database and middleware infrastructure of our joint customers in one machine. As a first step we would like to invite you to watch our on-demand webcast.
- Technical training Weblogic on ODA PPT
- WebLogic on ODA hands-on lab
- WebLogic on ODA Sample app
- WebLogic on ODA FAQ
- Datasheet [March 2013] & Whitepaper [March 2013]
As of March 2013, WebLogic Server Enterprise Edition (and implicitly included as part of WebLogic Suite) will include integration functionality to Oracle Database appliance ("Oracle WebLogic Software Kit for Oracle Database Appliance"). The following can be obtained by deploying WebLogic Server EE in Oracle Database Appliance:
- Pre-configured highly available WebLogic Server with 2, 4 or 8 nodes cluster options that provide the foundation for the customers to build and deploy enterprise Java EE applications with support for new features in 11g (10.3.6) and 12c (12.1.2).
- Simple, Reliable, Affordable platform for deploying end-to-end solutions leveraging not only Oracle Database RAC, but also WebLogic Server to provide the environment for the customers’ mission critical investment.
- Do you want to try WebLogic on the ODA?
- Do you want to run a customer proof of concept for WebLogic & ODA?
- Do you want to test your application on WebLogic & ODA?
Arrow one of Oracle’s distributors offers you test systems in the following countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Norway & Nordics, Czech Republic, Hungary, Belgium & Luxemburg.
To request details and a server please contact Arrow ECS local Oracle team or Tomasz Iwanciw, Oracle EMEA Business Development Manager, Arrow ECS EMEA, Tel.: +48 12 616 43 44, E-mail: Tomasz Iwanciw.
WebLogic Partner Community
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.