AMIS is offering a unique 3 day conference aimed at breaching the divide between traditional Oracle Fusion Middleware experts and the brave new world of enterprise mobility. The enterprise landscape is rapidly evolving to integrate mobile into the mix, and this presents many opportunities to update skills while also making use of Oracle’s middleware platforms for what it was designed to do – integrate!
AMIS is pleased to announce that its own staff will be joined by Oracle product managers Chris Muir and Frank Nimphius for this event.
The 3 day conference we will cover the following themes and topics:
The enterprise’s search for simplicity in mobility design
- Designing enterprise UIs for the mobile web and native mobile
- The UX of ADF Faces and the mobile web
- Going native with ADF Mobile
- The rise (and fall?) of server vs rich client frameworks
- Mobile & Web Oriented Architecture – it’s all about the back end
- The mobilization of SOA Suite – the rise of REST
- JAX-RS meets ADF Business Components
Simplifying enterprise mobility – Oracle’s short and long term mobility vision
- Oracle Mobile Platform & Strategy – simplifying (your) enterprise mobility
- Oracle Mobile Suite & Cloud – it’s all about the back end
- Oracle Mobile Security Suite – an indepth look into Bitzer for developers and administrators
Enterprise development, mobile development, nothing happens without a rigorous build and testing regime.
- Continuous delivery
- Scripted deployment
- Build and test automation for Oracle Developers
Enterprise productivity- graining productivity and high performance with Oracle tools
- Oracle Fusion Middleware application performance tuning
- JVM Tuning
- RUEI and Logging
- Enterprise applications
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.