It is September again! The OTN team is working hard to provide an excellent experience for the OTN members once again at JavaOne and Oracle OpenWorld in San Francisco, September 28th through October 2nd 2014. OTN events to put on your calendar right away!
- OTN Kick Off Event – Sunday, September 28th, 3 to 5pm – Perfect way to start the week! Join us for a beverage, grab a community wristband to help find like minded folks, and to network! In OTN Lounge Moscone South Upper Lobby.
- Oracle Technology Network’s TechFest – Monday, September 29th, 7pm to 9pm – Developers, DBAs, Architects, Sys Admins and tech enthusiasts: come celebrate in Howard Street Plaza!
- OTN Wearable Meetup – Tuesday, September 30th, 4 to 6pm – Get your best wearables technology gear on and come hang out with the OTN Team and the Oracle Applications User Experience team. Inexpensive yet tasteful gifts for attendees sporting wearable tech, while supplies last!
Once again the OTN team can be found in two locations; OTN Lounge in Moscone South and in Java Hub in Hilton. Stay tuned to this blog to learn more details, but here are some of the highlights so far for both locations.
Daily Activities –
- At the Hackergarten, join open-source contributors and start hacking away
- At the 3D Modeling, you can create 3D objects with Java and watch the 3D printer do its magic
- Meet The Experts offers you one-one conversations on the JCP, Java EE, Oracle university and more
- Join the Scavenger Hunt and Get Your OTN Java Shirt!
OTN Lounge Moscone South Upper Lobby Activities and Meetups-
Community Meetups –
- RAC Attack – Sunday September 28th, 9am to 2pm
- Delphix and DbVisit – Monday September 29th, 3:30pm to 5pm
- Oracle Spatial and Graph users Meetup– Wednesday October 1st, 4 to 5pm
Daily Activities in OTN Lounge-
- Make Your Own Shirt – some of the design options are below.
- Photo Booth
- Kiosks featuring Oracle Community, ACE program and other community initiatives.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.