WebLogic Server 12.1.3 provides support for selected new or updated APIs from Java EE 7, such as JAX-RS 2.0, Java API for JSON Processing (JSR 353), Java API for WebSocket (JSR 356), and JPA 2.1. These APIs and related capabilities simplify development of server applications accessed by "rich" clients using lightweight web-based protocols such as REST, WebSocket, and Server-Sent Events. Improvements to development tooling and open source support expand developer choices and simplify creation of development environments.
These updates are described in the following sections:
- Java API for JSON Processing 1.0 (JSR 353)
- Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) 2.0
- Server-Sent Events
- Java API for WebSocket (JSR 356)
- Protocol Fallback for WebSocket Messaging
- Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.1
- Updated Spring Support
- Updated Maven Support
- Classloader Analysis Tool Enhancements
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.