We recommend to submit best practice session of leading edge products like WebLogic, Java Cloud Service and MAF with focus on cloud and mobile integration. Also highly welcome are joint presentations with your customers. Let us know if you like to get a nice quote from Oracle. For additional call for papers visit our wiki.
You are invited to join our traditional Fusion Middleware Partner Community Reception at OpenWorld. The Reception will be held on Tuesday October 27th 2015 in San Francisco! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- Network and exchange information with fellow Oracle Middleware Partners & ACEs
- Meet with members of the Global Oracle Middleware Product Management team and Oracle EMEA Alliances and Solutions Partner Programs team
- Learn more about Oracle OpenWorld activities
Schedule: Tuesday October 27th 2015 19:30 (California time)
LOCATION: You will receive details with your confirmation e-mail.
Tips for Oracle Open World
· Plan your schedule well in advance!
· Visit the demo groups for the products you are interested
· Arrange 1:1 meetings with product management and A&C management
· Wear comfortable shoes, casual cloth and a light backpack
· Don’t forget your international health insurance
· Drink some water during the day and a beer at our reception!
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.