You are working on large Fusion Middleware opportunities & projects? Oracle is pleased to invite you to the Fusion Middleware Summer Camps V by the SOA & BPM & WebLogic Partner Communities. Goal of the trainings is to support you to deliver a successful project. Most of the trainers are a member of the Oracle product management team.
Come to Lisbon to get a 5 days hands-on training in one of the following topics:
- Mobile and Mobile Cloud Service
- BPM Suite 12c and Process Cloud Service
- Hybrid Integration with Integration Cloud Service, SOA Suite Cloud Service and SOA 12c
- Java Cloud Services
- Extending SaaS with PaaS
Important: all trainings are hands-on and require a laptop with 12+ GB or more!
Registration is free of charge, except in case of cancellation fee € 150 or no-show fee €2000! Please read the registration page very careful before you register – make the right choice for your
Quotes from previous Middleware Summer Camps
- This is the most effective 5 days spend in training, Simon Haslam, Veriton
- First class knowledge delivered at a first class event! Thanks for the 12c certification quickstart! Milco Numan, Qualogy
- Defiantly a must attend event, Silviu Leahu, SC Endava Romania SRL
- Came with 12 people and the summer camps was a great success for all! Torsten Winterberg, Opitz
- Summer Camps provides the best info of the latest features of the Fusion Middleware products, Marko Parikka, Capgemini
- Best training I have ever attended from Oracle. Not only was the dept. of the knowledge of the instructor amazing deep, the hands-on lessons ensured I could use the new functionality effectively when I get back to work, Dan Atwood, Avio
- Amazing energy, getting the knowledge straight from the product management – see you next time!, Martijn van der Kamp, Capgemini
- The first step towards SOA Suite 12c certification, Bruno Silva, Link Consulting
For details please visit our registration page here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.