The WebLogic Win workshop is designed to upsell your customers additional consulting services. For example to update your customers to the latest release WebLogic 12.1.3 – a great service opportunity. This workshop also contains material to showcase new functionality like Hudson, Maven, JMS and Coherence. We want to highly encourage you to run this workshop for all your customers!
For more information about GSE please:
· Get your GSE credentials here (both cloud and on-premises)
· GSE tips and help at PaaS Demo Accounts
· Community webcast on-demand with GSE details
· You can also watch our short video here
Global Sales Engineering (GSE) is pleased to announce the availability of the CAF 12c WebLogic Innovation Seminars (WInS) v2.0 demo. This popular demo was originally on Retriever but has now been implemented as a GSE hosted demo. This demo image hosts several example scenarios which showcase the key capabilities of the Cloud Application Foundation products, primarily WebLogic Server and Coherence 12c with focus on technical innovation, operational readiness and developer productivity.
- Apache Maven integration with WebLogic to showcase domain creation, stopping & starting of the WebLogic server, and application deployments with Maven
- Showcase Java Messaging Service (JMS) features in WebLogic 12c, which includes JMS distributed destinations, JMS store & forward, JMS unit of work, JMS unit of order and JMS service migration
- Showcase Developer Productivity features like Coherence (Grid Archives) deployment, WebLogic Side-by Side Deployment, Hudson Integration with WebLogic Server, and more
Call to Action
- Go to the GSE Demo Store to see this 2 minute video, demo scripts, and other useful material
- Note: The video streaming works best in Firefox, while Chrome users will need to click the download button to download then play the video directly from your PC.
- Register a new demo or environment from the GSE website by searching for “CAF 12c WebLogic Innovation Seminars (WInS)”
- CAF 12c WebLogic Innovation Seminars (WInS) is available as an Instant Canned demo (for a few hours) and as a Deal Server (days or longer for customized demos)
- This is also available as a customer Workshop, so you can also register a CAF12c WInS Workshop on the GSE Workshop Requests syste by searching for “CAF 12c WebLogic Innovation Seminars (WInS) Workshop”
For feedback or questions about this demo release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in GSE.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.