- How to develop and register JMX MBean to Oracle WebLogic Server?
- How to check SERVER disk space by using JMX MBean on WebLogic?
- How to define WLSDM User Defined Metric Actions?
- How to delete or move Application logs automatically when given threshold exceeds for disc usage on SERVER?
Problem: The application which is deployed to Oracle WebLogic Server 12c (12.1.3) is increasing server disk space continuously and in peak times it makes the server disk usage 100%. Meanwhile, the service goes down and causes the service down-time.
- Develop JMX MBeans which check server disk usage (JMX StandardMBean)
- Create alarm and notify when the disk usage is over 95% (JMX MBean Monitoring – UsedDiskSpace)
- For more information Read the complete article here & YoutTube (Video Tutorial) & Sample Java Source Code Project
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.