On the heels of the extremely well received FlexDeploy 3.0 release at Oracle OpenWorld in October 2015, Flexagon today announced FlexDeploy 3.1 is now available. With 3.0 users saw enhancements for Oracle Cloud, test automation, E-Business Suite, and Fusion Middleware. FlexDeploy 3.1 provides additional support for Fusion Middleware and Cloud PaaS, additional plugins for test automation, and usability improvements. FlexDeploy is a DevOps and Application Release Automation platform that significantly lowers project risk and cost, while accelerating software delivery. FlexDeploy provides a comprehensive and integrated platform for managing the entire build, deploy, test, and release lifecycle. Users are able to capitalize on their investments and innovate faster than ever, with extensive automation, improved controls, and visibility to information like never before. FlexDeploy is an open platform, which includes pre-built content for Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Oracle Cloud Services and many non-Oracle tools and technologies.
FlexDeploy 3.1 Highlights
- Fusion Middleware and Cloud PaaS Enhancements– FlexDeploy’s support for Fusion Middleware and PaaS is unparalleled, providing out of the box Build and Deployment features that enable full automation. FlexDeploy 3.1 makes additional improvements, driving further automation and consistency of Fusion Middleware and Cloud PaaS implementations.
- WebLogic Plugin: Resource/Configuration Management – deployment of WebLogic datasources, JMS resources, and SOA Outbound Connection Pools (EIS entries).
- WebLogic Plugin: Custom OWSM policies – added support for build and deployment of custom OWSM policies.
- WebLogic Plugin: WLST Script Execution – support for execution of user defined WLST scripts for Fusion Middleware domains. These scripts can be written and executed for base WebLogic, SOA, WebCenter, or any other Fusion Middleware component.
- Fusion Middleware 12.2.1 support: Oracle Fusion Middleware plugins for WebLogic, JDev, ADF, SOA, OSB, and MDS are now certified with WebLogic 12.2.1: Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.