The Oracle Mobile Cloud Service team-enablement product management group is once again pleased to announce the delivery of another series of videos, this time explaining the latest Oracle Mobile Cloud Service data offline and sync capabilities.
These videos can be found publically on YouTube for customers and internally on OTube for Oracle staff. As a major upgrade from the previous videos, this includes a full end-to-end discussion on how to work with these capabilities not just on the client SDK side, but the custom API server side too. In addition the offline update & collision detection features are now covered in depth. A complete breakdown of topics can be found here:
- Overview of the Data Offline & Synchronization API
- Introduction to the Data Offline & Sync Policies
- Deep dive into the Data Offline & Sync Policies
- Working with Custom APIs via Data Offline & Sync
- Using the iOS SDK to Sync Custom APIs
- Working with Updates and Offline Writes
- Overview of Collision Detection & Resolution
- Using the Client Wins Collision Resolution Option
- Using the Server Wins Collision Resolution Option
- Using the Preserve Conflict Collision Resolution Option
Android developers, you might notice there is no specific SDK video for you. Don’t worry, it’s coming, we just didn’t want to hold off delivering content any longer. Check out the docs which cover Android & Data Offline & Sync in detail. We hope you find these videos useful, as well the complete Oracle MCS set of 60+ videos on YouTube.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.