· Xamarin SDK for Oracle Mobile Cloud Service The Xamarin SDK for Oracle Mobile Cloud Service allows you to connect your native iOS and Android Xamarin apps to MCS. This 6-part video playlist teaches you how to configure the SDK and leverage it to use push notifications, authentication, data storage, and other MCS features. Watch the videos.
· What’s New in Oracle JET 2.0.0 Oracle Jet is now open source! Want more? How about a command-line interface, mobile hybrid support, and new Data Visualization components and enhancements? And that’s not all. Get the details.
· MAXimize Your Mobile Applications Attend this webinar to learn about Oracle Mobile Application Accelerator (MAX) – an upcoming new feature of Oracle Mobile Cloud Service. Denis Tyrell, Oracle Sr. Director of Product Management, shows you how to compose mobile apps in the cloud with components that expose key business functionality, and how to readily deploy apps to your mobile device at real time speeds. Available on-demand.
· Build and Deploy Cross-Platform Enterprise Apps Faster with Oracle MCS and Sencha In this on-demand webcast you’ll learn how to accelerate the design and development of universal web applications; how to visualize and analyze complex data sets; and how to add enterprise security, push notifications, authentication, back-end integrations, data storage, diagnostics, and analytics to your Ext JS applications. Available on-demand.
· JavaOne Latin America Call for Papers Submit your proposals before March 22, 2016. The event will take place June 28-30 in Sao Paulo. Speakers will receive a complimentary conference pass.
· Making Music with Java: I’ll be Bach—Part 1 A musical example of migrating C code to Java
· Pushing Data in Both Directions with WebSockets Build on WebSockets’ long-lasting connections to create a simple chat app.
· Using Multiple Docker Containers Assemble a cluster of Docker containers and run a Java EE app—without a lot of housekeeping.
· WebLogic on Docker Containers Series, Part 3: Creating a Domain Image How to create a WebLogic Domain Image for Docker Containers
· Adding Deep Learning AI to Internet of Things (IoT) Writing Percepton equation in Java code
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.