FlexDeploy 3.5 provides many enhancements for Oracle E-Business Suite, Atlassian Jira, Fusion Middleware, Oracle Cloud IaaS and PaaS, and additional version control system plugins such as TFS and CVS. In addition to the added functionality, there are multiple usability improvements.
FlexDeploy is a DevOps and Application Release Automation platform that lowers project risk and cost, while accelerating software delivery. It provides a comprehensive and integrated platform for managing the entire build, deploy, test, and release lifecycle. Users are able to capitalize on their investments and innovate faster, with extensive automation, improved controls, and visibility to information like never before. FlexDeploy is an open platform which includes pre-built content for Oracle Fusion Middleware, Applications, Cloud Services and many non-Oracle tools and technologies.
FlexDeploy 3.5 Highlights
- Oracle E-Business Suite Support – Extending the wildly successful EBS support delivered in version FlexDeploy 3.0, the 3.5 EBS enhancements provide a package-based model for building and deploying EBS customizations and personalizations. All EBS object types are supported, which during the beta program has shown to provide significant cost reduction and improved quality of EBS changes using an approach which is familiar to many EBS customers. Users can now choose if they want to use the fully automated model provided in 3.0, or the package-based model provided in 3.5 for building and deploying customizations and personalizations. (For more information on the two models, please see our FlexDeploy for E-Business Suite Videos.)
- New plugins and integration with commercial and open source tools – FlexDeploy supports many commercial and open source tools and technologies used across the toolchain. All categories of tooling are included such as version controls systems, build tools, test tools, and many other products, improving the ability to deliver software solutions fast, with high quality, and at the lowest cost possible. The following is a summary of 3.5 enhancements:
- Integration with Atlassian Jira
- Integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Version Control
- Integration with CVS
- SSH Support for Git
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.