· Call for Papers: Session proposals are being accepted for future OTN Virtual Technology Summit events. Submit your proposal for Middleware track sessions in the OTN Virtual Technology Summit Middleware Ideas Space, part of the OTN Community. Watch the Twitter hashtag #OTNVTS for the latest information. Speak up! Your feedback is essential to the success of this publication and of OTN in general. If you have comments or suggestions regarding this newsletter or any of the resources for middleware pros available on OTN, please share your thoughts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Build Automation With Oracle Developer Cloud Service for Oracle ADF Applications: 2 New Tutorials Want to streamline your Oracle ADF development experience? Check out these new tutprials: Building Oracle ADF Applications with Maven Using Oracle Developer Cloud Service In this tutorial you’ll use the Oracle Alta UI Work Better sample application and configure it in JDeveloper to use Maven. Building Oracle ADF Applications with Ant Using Oracle Developer Cloud Service
In this tutorial you’ll use the Oracle Alta UI Work Better sample application and configure it in JDeveloper to use Ant libraries and the OJDeploy utility available on the Hudson executor of Oracle Developer Cloud Service.
· Video: Oracle Mobile Cloud Service Data Offline and Sync Cache Chris Muir, senior principal mobility and development tools product manager at Oracle, packs this tech tip with a couple of use cases illustrating how you can take advantage of the cache feature in Oracle Mobile Cloud Service’s Data Offline and Sync.
Watch the video.
· Mobile Cloud Service 2.0 is Here! Oracle Mobile Cloud Service 2.0 includes Location Based Services and Mobile Application Accelerator (MAX). What does that mean for you? This post from Oracle Mobile Product Development Vice President Suhas Uliyar offers plenty of information. Get the details.
· Advanced Management Console 2.3 is Released Advanced Management Console is a commercial product as part of Oracle Java SE Advanced and Oracle Java SE Suite. The console helps you manage the use of Java versions and Java applications in your enterprise.
· Java ME Embedded 8.3 and Java ME SDK 8.3 The new release reinforces Java ME security through the implementation of Encrypted File System on embedded devices and enhancement of security APIs. Added support for three new HW platforms: STM32f429I-EVAL, 32746GDISCOVERY, Intel Galileo Gen 2. Java ME SDK provides Maven artifacts to simplify development process
· Gluon Samples Repository Get started to Gluon build Mobile and Desktop applications
· Adding Deep Learning AI to Internet of Things (IoT) – Part 4 Unsupervised versus supervised learning
· The Quest for Delivering Meaningful Digital Experiences (link)
- New Imperatives for Enterprise Mobility | featuring Suhas Uliyar & 451 Research (link)
- Mobile Solutions for Oracle Applications (link)
- MAXimize Your Mobile Applications (link)
- Mobile Offline & Sync with Mobile Cloud Service (link)
- Oracle MAF 2.3 Release (link)
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.