This section includes documentation on running Oracle Coherence clusters inside Docker.
- Setup – Setting Up a Demo Docker Machine Environment
- Clustering – Running Coherence Clusters in Docker
- Coherence Extend – Running Coherence Extend in Docker
- Federated Caching – Federated Caching in Docker
- Disc Based Functionality – Elastic Data and Persistence in Docker
- JMX Monitoring – Using JMX in Docker
Get the Coherence Docker images here on GitHub
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Forum Wiki
Technorati Tags: Coherence,Docker,WebLogic Suite 12c,WebLogic Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress