The Oracle Mobile Cloud Service (MCS) team-enablement product management group (yes, it is a mouthful) is happy to announce the availability of a range of content covering the MCS newly minted Location Based Services (LBS), to assist you in understanding and promoting this new MCS feature.
To get you started we have 6 new YouTube videos covering the key use cases, core concepts and how to integrate LBS into iOS, with Android videos due soon:
- Introduction to Location Based Services
- Working with the Location Based Services API
- Working with iOS iBeacons
- Extending your iOS iBeacon app with the MCS SDK
- Working with iOS Geofences
- Extending your iOS Geofences app with the MCS SDK
In addition the MCS 1 day and 3 day training collateral to assist you to teach customers and Oracle staff about MCS has been extended upon the latest MCS release to include LBS too:
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service – 1 day training collateral
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Service – 3 day training collateral
And finally we have a number of public articles discussing LBS which you can socialize to entice customers onto the platform:
- Location, location, location
- Putting the "mobile" in mobile apps – Location based services with MCS
- Shining a Swift light on iBeacons
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.