Last week I did an "Introduction to Oracle JET" session at the KScope16 conference, and I wanted to share the demo I used there with more people.
Specifically the demo shows how you can adopt the code from the Oracle JET cookbook samples to work in the quick start template project.
In this demo you’ll learn how to create your first JET application and build a basic JET page.
Specifically it shows the following steps:
- Starting with the QuickStart Project
- Creating your own main page
- Connecting the page to Alta UI and Require.js
- Creating a JET reusable module and hooking it into your main page
- Adding a JET component to your module
- Working with the cookbook sources and adopting the code to the quick start project structure
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.