This is the first part of the article how to use Oracle PL/SQL objects types and tables in ADF 12c using domains. In this part you will learn how to receive and send an object type from respectively to the database. Therefore, a domain object and stored procedures are created and used.
- running database with HR schema
- SYSDBA access to the database
- JDeveloper 12c (12.2.1)
Step by step
Set Up the Test Project
- create a new ADF Fusion Web Application
- create a new connection to your database
- login as HR user
- open a new SQL worksheet (Tools -> Database -> SQL Worksheet)
- select a new connection and connect with SYS as SYSDBA to your database
Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Forum Wiki
Technorati Tags: ADF,Maurice Müller,WebLogic Community,Oracle,OPN,Jürgen Kress