· Mobile Application Accelerator and the Rise of the Mobile Citizen Developer Get a look under the Oracle Mobile Application Accelerator (MAX) hood in this interview with MAX lead product manager Denis Tyrell and head MAX UX designer Liza Broadbent. Read the article.
· OTN Tech Summit Middleware Video Replays All six sessions from the middleware track in the Spring 2016 edition of the OTN Virtual Technology Summit are available for unlimited on-demand replay in the Replay Library. There are three sessions each covering the Internet of Things and WebLogic 12c/Java EE sub-tracks. Watch the videos.
· Node.js and Java Microservices Hackathons As an application developer, changing approaches to deployments, the adoption of PaaS, and other forms of digital disruption are having a big impact on how you develop applications. Oracle Hackathons provide a clear path to using Cloud Native methodologies to create, deploy, and manage web applications. And there’s a hackathon headed for your town. Get the details.
· Early Access Builds of JDK 9 Early access builds of JDK 9 are now available. Download, test and provide feedback now. Learn about the new JDK 9 release, features and more
· Automate Java Application Deployment in the Cloud Automating Java SE Apps deployment to Oracle Application Container Cloud with Oracle Developer Cloud Service
· Microservices with Shin Tanimoto About Baby Metal, video games and microservices
· UKOUG’s Oracle Scene magazine available – feel free to share this great content with your networks #OracleScene. Articles of interest: Konrad Kaczkowski, CERN - Oracle WebLogic Server RESTful Management Interface in the CERN Java Middleware Services & Heli Helskyaho, Miracle Finland Oy , – Reporting with Oracle SQL Developer Data Modeler & Luc Bors, eProseed, How to Use Oracle ALTA UI to Create a Smashing UI For Web & Mobile & Debra Lilley, Certus Cloud Services, Interview with Jersey Telecom: The JT Journey to Oracle HCM Cloud & Simon Haslam, eProseed, All About Cloud & Grant Ronald, Oracle – Oracle Forms to Mobile: The Art of the Possible Call for articles now open for November edition – submit by 5th September, this issue we’re inviting submissions that focus on the different technical and functional aspects of Modernisation & Transformation. Send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration for publication and take a look at the article guidelines for any tips.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.