Container Cloud Service (Container CS)
· Fast – Rapidly provision your own Docker environments, simply bring your containers and go.
· Easy – Simple to use interfaces and wizards get you going quickly without having to learn complex orchestration.
· Operations Ready – Whether you’re in development, testing, staging or production, dashboards and tooling give you operational control.
· Best Practices – Leverage example services and stacks to jump start your own containerized applications.
· Availability – Now – available as both a metered and non-metered service
of containers, Container CS provides an easy and quick way to create enterprise-grade container infrastructures. It delivers comprehensive tooling to compose, deploy, orchestrate and manage Docker container-based applications on Oracle Public Cloud for Dev, Dev/Test, DevOps, and Cloud Native use cases.
Events and Assets
- Product specific: Container Cloud Service
- Non-product specific: Containers, Docker and Microservices
- Cloud.Oracle.com/Container – Free trial, ebook, video, and related content.
- Announcement blog
- Container Cloud Service trial
- Docker images from Oracle at Docker
- Community: Container Cloud Service
- Official documentation: Oracle Container Cloud Service
For Partners (community access required)
- Sales Kit: OCCS – Overview small-mr2.pptx & OCCS – Docker pipeline – mr2.pptx & OCCS – Stand up a Weblogic server and cluster in under 2 minutes – mr1.pptx
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.