This post focuses on the creation, configuration and tuning of an initial WebLogic Server 126.96.36.199.0 Domain.
The WebLogic Server is a necessary requirement, and must already be installed. For instruction how to install the WebLogic Server 188.8.131.52 please refer to my previous post: WebLogic Server 184.108.40.206.0: Installation on the Linux OS
The following tasks will be implemented:
· Preparing the Operating System for the installation of the WebLogic Server 220.127.116.11, Installation JDK 1.8 and the WebLogic Server 18.104.22.168: please refer to WebLogic Server 22.214.171.124.0: Installation on the Linux OS
· Creating of database schemas
· Creating an initial WebLogic Domain
· Post-Installation Tasks:
· Configuring of components
· Creating of Start & Stop scripts for the automatic start/stop of components
· WebLogic Domain Tuning and Troubleshooting
The Domain will be reated on two servers (OS OEL 6.7):
We will configure two managed Server for Web Services in cluster: Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.