We previously showed you how to create an Oracle Application Builder Cloud Service application that reference Oracle Sales Cloud data and create additional custom UIs and objects. The next logical step that you might want to do is include that application as an integral part in your Oracle Sales Cloud application.
You can actually embed the full ABCS app as either its own menu option, or even as one more tab on an existing object like this:
Below we have a video that shows you how to do this.
In the video we are showing several steps:
· Stage the application – useful for further testing by other users
· Publish the application – allow other people to use a production copy of the application
· Version the application – manage changes to your application without disturbing the current app
· Enable application embedding – allow other apps to include your ABCS app in a frame
· Stage & Publish the new app
· Use the nonav parameter to eliminate surrounding chrome in your layout
· Add a tab in Oracle Sales Cloud with the Application Composer
· Add Oracle ABCS application into the new tab – pass in a parameter (in this case the PartyNumber which identifies an account)
· See the Oracle ABCS app inside your account details
Here is a quick demo: Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.