ACCS includes the following new features and functionality:
- Support for new caching capability, enabling faster and cheaper access to data, data source offload, and reliable, scalable state and data management. See Using Caches in Oracle Application Container Cloud Service.
- Maximum application shutdown time can now be specified. This permits a user to instruct ACCS to wait up to 600 seconds for an application to clean up or close resources before it is forcibly terminated. See Creating Metadata Files in Developing for Oracle Application Container Cloud Service.
- Java runtimes updated to versions 7u121 and 8u112.
- Node.js runtimes update to versions 0.10.48, 0.12.17, 4.6.1, and 6.9.1.
- Check out the blog post from Abhishek Gupta on deploying Javamicroservices on ACCS and IaaS to run message producers and consumers using Jersey and Kafka.
- See more information on Application Container Cloud Service
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.