In this three week Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) you will learn how to:
· Apply basic JET principles to create Oracle JET application including JET modules, layouts and components
· Apply more advanced JET functionality, including navigation, routing, validation, layouts, and responsive design.
· Create hybrid mobile applications with Cordova in combination with Oracle JET.
· Integrate with the world outside Oracle JET, e.g., JQuery components and the Oracle Cloud.
· Deal with the remaining enterprise-level challenges, i.e., internationalization, accessibility, and security. Attend the JET training here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.