· Tracking JUnit Test Results in Developer Cloud Service Based on a a simple JPA based project which uses an in-memory Derby database to execute JUnit tests, Abhishek Gupta shows you how to set up the source code in your Developer Cloud service instance Git repository, configure the build process along with the JUnit test related actions, and execute the build and track the test results. Read the article
· Creating an Oracle Application Builder Cloud Service App Based on Oracle ADF Business Components This blog post and video demo from product manager Shay Shmeltzer shows you how you can reuse the logic in Oracle ADF Business Component to build a JET based UI on top of them in a declarative way with Oracle Application Builder Cloud Service. Read the article.
· Video: RESTful APIs and Oracle MAX: Enabling Codeless Mobile Development Want to learn how to create a RESTful API in Oracle Mobile Cloud Service using the new Express API feature? This demo by Geoffrey Poremba, senior principal product manager for the Oracle Mobile Platform, was originally presented as part of a DZone webcast. Watch the video.
· Oracle Application Framework 12.2.4 Update 13 Now Available The latest in a series of Oracle Application Framework updates since the release of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 in 2013 fixes performance, security, and stability issues. Learn more.
· Rogers Group Inc. Mobilizes Oracle Forms & E-Business Suite (link)
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.