This demo conatins a simple SpringBoot application which will deployed on Application Container Cloud Services.
The SpringBoot sample application is a web application serving one simple JSP page.
- Get Oracle Cloud Services account (contains DevCS and ACCS)
- Create new project in DevCS
- Configure build job for sample application
- Configure Application Container Cloud service deployment in DevCS
- Build and deploy sample application
1. Open Developer Cloud Service
One easy way to open the Developer Cloud Service Console to sign in to Oracle Public Cloud. First select your datacenter then provide the identity domain and credentials. After a successful login you will see your Dashboard. Find the Developer services tile and click on the hamburger. In the dropdown menu click on Open Service Console.
2. Create new Developer Cloud Service Project
Log in to Oracle Developer Cloud Services and create a new project. Get the tutorial here on GitHub.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.