This post focuses on the creation, configuration and tuning of an initial Forms & Reports 18.104.22.168.0 Domain on the OEL 7.2 Server.
The WebLogic Server is a necessary requirement, and must already be installed. For instruction how to install the WebLogic Server 22.214.171.124 please refer to my previous post: WebLogic Server 126.96.36.199.0: Installation on the Linux OEL 7: step by step instruction
The following tasks will be implemented:
· Preparing the Operating System for the installation of the WebLogic Server 188.8.131.52, Installation JDK 1.8 and the WebLogic Server 184.108.40.206:
· Creating of database schemas
· Installing and Configuring a Forms & Reports Domain
· Post-Installation Tasks:
· Configuring of components
· Creating of Start & Stop scripts for the automatic start/stop of components
· Tuning and Troubleshooting
The Domain will be created on the one OEL 7.2 server: host03.example.com (IP 192.168.75.35). Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.