- Oracle Fusion Middleware, versions 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
- Oracle API Gateway, version 220.127.116.11.0
- Oracle Enterprise Repository, versions 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Service Bus, version 126.96.36.199.0
- Oracle Traffic Director, versions 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Tuxedo, version 12.1.1
- Oracle Tuxedo System and Applications Monitor, versions 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.1, 22.214.171.124.2, 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0, 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content, versions 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0, 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle WebLogic Server, versions 10.3.6.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206
Also, it is essential to review the Critical Patch Update supporting documentation referenced in the Advisory before applying patches, as this is where you can find important pertinent information.
The Critical Patch Update Advisory for July 2017 is available at the following location:
Oracle Technology Network: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/security-advisory/cpujul2017-3236622.html
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.