- Oracle Fusion Middleware, versions 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
- Oracle API Gateway, version 184.108.40.206.0
- Oracle Enterprise Repository, versions 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle Service Bus, version 22.214.171.124.0
- Oracle Traffic Director, versions 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle Tuxedo, version 12.1.1
- Oracle Tuxedo System and Applications Monitor, versions 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.1, 18.104.22.168.2, 22.214.171.124.0, 126.96.36.199.0, 188.8.131.52.0
- Oracle WebCenter Content, versions 184.108.40.206.0, 220.127.116.11.0, 18.104.22.168.0
- Oracle WebLogic Server, versions 10.3.6.0, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Also, it is essential to review the Critical Patch Update supporting documentation referenced in the Advisory before applying patches, as this is where you can find important pertinent information.
The Critical Patch Update Advisory for July 2017 is available at the following location:
Oracle Technology Network: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/security-advisory/cpujul2017-3236622.html
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.