Dear PaaS Partner Community
Are you ready for Oracle OpenWorld 2017? Below all details to plan your PaaS conference schedule. In case you can’t attend many of the keynotes will the streamed live!
Looking forward to celebrate your success at our PaaS Partner Community Reception on Monday October 2nd in San Francisco.
Good trip to San Francisco
Oracle OpenWorld At A Glance
Each year at Oracle OpenWorld, we drive the best and most innovative sessions for our attendees. This year is no different. With numerous speaking sessions reflecting strategy, vision and perspectives from our executives, technology experts, customers, partners, user groups and industry thought leaders; live product demos; and hands-on-labs devoted to Oracle PaaS Solutions, we are excited to showcase our product innovations, customer successes, and strategy and vision at OOW 2017! Please read this special edition newsletter and keep this handy as your one stop for all things related to Oracle PaaS Solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2017!
Oracle Cloud Platform Strategy and Roadmap [GEN7119]
- Amit Zavery, Senior Vice President, Fusion Middleware and PaaS Development, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 1:15 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (YBCA) Theater
Building Modern Applications Using Microservices, Containers, APIs, and Chatbots [GEN7158]
- Siddhartha Agarwal, Vice President, Product Management and Strategy, Oracle; Diby Malakar, Vice President, Product Management, Public Cloud Platform Development, Oracle; Suhas Uliyar, Vice President, Product Management, Mobile Cloud Service, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 3:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Marriott Marquis (Golden Gate Level) – Golden Gate A
Oracle Cloud – A Platform and a Path to Cloud [GEN1799]
- Steve Daheb, Senior Vice President, PaaS and IaaS Business Groups, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. | Marriott Marquis (Yerba Buena Level) – Salon 7-9 (Yerba Buena Ballroom)
Oracle Integration, API, and Process Strategy [CON7118]
- Vikas Anand, VP, Product Management, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Moscone West – Room 3005
Content and Experience Management: Roadmap and Vision [CON7107]
- David Le Strat, Senior Director, Product Management, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. | Moscone West – Room 3003
Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud Strategy and Roadmap [CON6646]
- Connie Yang, eBay Inc.; Christian Cachee, VP Data Management & Analytics, Paysafe Group PLC; Jeff Pollock, Vice President of Product, Oracle
- Monday, Oct 02, 12:15 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Moscone West – Room 3024
The New Frontier: AI-Powered Chatbots [CON7150]
- Suhas Uliyar, Vice President, Product Management, Mobile Cloud Service, Oracle; Carolyn Ortega, Chief Officer, Enterprise Applications, MTA; Ryan Klose, National Pharmacies
- Monday, Oct 02, 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. | Moscone West – Room 3024
You can also view the Session Catalog to browse for additional sessions
Focus On Guides
- Focus On Connect and Extend SaaS
- Focus On AI, Chatbots & Mobile
- Focus On Application Development
- Focus On Integration
- Focus On Integration, Process, & APIs
- Focus On Content and Experience Management
- Focus On Data Integration
Showcases / Demo Grounds
The Exchange at Moscone West
Come to The Exchange to meet with technology experts, see new cloud capabilities in action, and see how you can best leverage these new approaches to cloud. See how to Develop and Deploy Modern Cloud Applications, and how to Connect and Extend Your SaaS and On-Premises Systems.
Innovation Showcase in Moscone North
From student to start up to enterprise.
Come to the Innovation Showcase and see emerging technologies around AI, Chatbots, and Machine Learning. View the Integrated Chatbots demo including a hospitality-like experience.
Want to become a certified Oracle expert free of charge? Schedule your Oracle OpenWorld implementation exam test here.
1:1 meeting & Community Reception
Want to discuss how to grow your business and transform to the cloud? Feel free to schedule a personal meeting with myself during Oracle OpenWorld.
Want to network with partners & the Oracle product management team? Attend our annual networking event! The PaaS Partner Community reception takes place on Monday October 2nd 2017 – registration is open here.
Good trip to San Francisco!
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.