I was migrating our production JET app from 2.2.0 to 3.0.0. End-to-end migration process took probably around 1-2 hours – with testing. I think this is quick. JET migration is not hard if you follow developer guide instructions – B Oracle JET v2.x.x to v3.0.0 Tooling Migration.
Migration from 2.2.0 must be done in two steps:
1. Migration to 2.3.0 from 2.2.0
2. Migration to 3.0.0 from 2.3.0
Step 1: Migration to 2.3.0 from 2.2.0
– Execute sudo npm install firstname.lastname@example.org -g to update Oracle JET to 2.3.0
– Execute sudo yo oraclejet ChBJellyHouseInvoicingJET230 to generate brand new JET 2.3.0 application
– Copy html/js files from existing application src folder into new one
– Update JET version number in index.html: Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.