Oracle OpenWorld 2017: Keynotes Available for On-Demand Viewing
- Thomas Kurian’s Keynote – Watch the highlight video | Watch the full keynote
- 1500+ attendees were present at Oracle Code. The keynote covered overview and demos of Oracle’s latest developer tools. Watch the Keynote Highlight video
- Ed Zou’s Oracle OpenWorld PaaS overview here and highlights here
- Watch more keynotes from OOW on-demand here.
Oracle OpenWorld 2017: General Session Presentations & On-Demand Videos
- Amit Zavery announced 21 new services and key enhancements during the Oracle Cloud Platform strategy and roadmap General session. As part of this general session, Brian Simmermon, CIO of Subaru of America, Inc. shared the company’s incredible Cloud transformation story: View the on-demand video | Download the slides
- Amit Zavery highlighted Oracle innovations in AI, Machine Learning, Intelligent Bots, Blockchain, and Internet of Things in the Next Big Things General Session: Download the slides now!
- See more on building modern applications using Microservices, Containers, APIs, and Chatbots by Siddhartha Agarwal, Diby Malakar and Suhas Uliyar: Download the slides
- View additional general session video recordings on-demand
Key Customer News and Assets
- The Cloud Platform Innovation Awards were a great success! We celebrated 70 winners and finalists across all PaaS and IaaS services at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco. We received a record number of Innovation Award nominations this year with 350+ for PaaS and IaaS. We congratulate all winners and a special thanks to all partners who successful implemented the solutions!
- Press Release: Oracle Announces 2017 Cloud Platform Innovation Award Recipients. Additionally, 50+ customers agreed to be mentioned and highlighted in Oracle press releases.
OpenWorld in a Box
OOW in a Box (membership required) brings together the best content for Oracle partners to take the top Oracle Cloud Platform content from Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco 2017 and present to your customers that were unable to attend the event.
- GEN7119 – Oracle Cloud Platform Strategy and Roadmap, Amit Zavery – PPT, Demos, Video
- GEN7158 – The Next Big Things: AI, Machine Learning, Chatbots, IoT, and Blockchain, Amit Zavery – PPT, Demos
- Keynote Replays
Link to all Application Development Collaterals
- Building Modern Applications Using Microservices, Containers, APIs and Chatbots
- The New Frontier: AI Powered Conversational Apps
- DevOps In the Cloud Use Case and Best Practices
- Agile Methodology and DevOps for Database Developers and Admins
- Introduction to Oracle’s Visual Low-Code Development Platform
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service: Strategy and Roadmap
- Understanding Blockchain and Start Developing Blockchain Applications
- Lightweight Java EE Applications using Oracle Application Container Cloud
- Developing Polyglot Microservices on Oracle Application Container Cloud
Mobile & Chatbots
Link to all Mobile & Bots Collaterals
- Oracle Mobile Cloud: Mobile Services Enhancements, Strategy, and Roadmap
- Introducing the Oracle Intelligent Bot
- Extend and Enrich Oracle SaaS applications with Oracle Mobile and ChatBot
- Mobile and ChatBot Enable Your EBS, JDE, Siebel, PSFT and More Enterprise Apps
- Oracle Intelligent Bot Customer Panel
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Customer Panel
Link to all Process, Integration and API sessions
- Oracle Integration, API, and Process Strategy
- Building Business Agility with Rapid Process Automation
- Oracle API Platform Cloud Service: Roadmap, Vision, and Demo
- Design, Build, and Manage Microservices APIs with Oracle’s Apiary
PaaS for SaaS
- Replatform Oracle Applications Unlimited, Enrich SaaS with Oracle Cloud Platform.pptx
- Extending Oracle SaaS Applications using Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
- SaaS Extensions on Oracle Cloud Platform Customer Panel.pptx
- Extend and Enhance ERP and Supply Chain with Oracle Cloud Platform.pptx
- Building Innovative Industry Solutions on Oracle Cloud Platform
- The Top 5 PaaS Use Cases Driving Real-World Value for Enterprises
For regular information on Oracle SOA Suite become a member in the SOA & BPM Partner Community for registration please visit www.oracle.com/goto/emea/soa (OPN account required) If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.