Returning from the excitement of Oracle OpenWorld, it’s good to pause and reflect on the highlights of the major Oracle event of the year. There were a significant number of key announcements across the entire product stack – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and DaaS. With our focus on IaaS and PaaS we have shared a few of the key take-aways below.
What was also noticeable this year, was the level of engagement from partners and customers talking about their use-cases and implementations, sharing their findings and experiences with Oracle Cloud PaaS. It is exciting to see the momentum building and the great value customers are starting to derive from their cloud-based implementations.
- Key Announcements
- Session Replays
- Rubicon Red @ Oracle OpenWorld
- Other Interesting Articles
Oracle Container Native Application Development Platform
Early adopter availability was announced for the new Oracle Container Native Application Development platform to simplify building, deploying and operating container-based applications in the cloud.
- Oracle Container Engine – a managed Kubernetes service to create and manage Kubernetes clusters
- Oracle Container Registry Service – a private container registry service for storing and sharing container images across multiple deployments
- Oracle Container Pipelines – a full container lifecycle management service based on the Wercker acquisition, for continuous integration and delivery of microservice applications
Oracle announced Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service – an enterprise-grade, fully-managed blockchain solution to help organizations rapidly get started with blockchain. Oracle recently joined Hyperledger, an open source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies. Read the complete article here. & Get the Oracle OpenWorld presentations and demos here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.