After Oracle Open World 2015 I wrote a blog about ABCS, ABCS is Oracle Application Builder Cloud Services, a tool that helps you to rapidly create and host engaging business applications with a visual development environment right from the comfort of your browser. Now it is time to take the next step and actually build an application with ABCS.
In this blog series about ABCS I will build an Conference Application for the OGh, this is an unofficial website, the information might be out-dated. For the up to date information about the OGh Tech Experience, check www.tech17.nl.
This blog entry will serve as an overview about my progress and I will update it to keep links to other blog entries up to date:
- Getting started: In this blog I show you how to set up your trial account, take the first steps and be ready to build your app.
- The first adjustments: Here you will see how easy it is to edit your application and make the first adjustments to the website.
- Creating the Data Model: This blog entry shows you that creating a collection and presenting this in a table layout is no more work then just a few click.
- Build a lookup: Creating a LOV or Lookup is as easy as a few clicks within ABCS, make sure the correct data is entered and/or displayed by using lookups.
- Import data in a Business Object, using the Data Manager in ABCS.
- Go Live with your application on ABCS.
- Security management: Open your application to public access.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.