About the Bootcamp
Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialist Boot Camp is a technical enablement program aimed at partner technical consultants who will be implementing Oracle WebLogic Server 12c solutions. The candidates should have hands on experience in installing, administering, and configuring Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and its components, including, Java Enterprise Edition (EE) Applications. It also prepares partners to become OPN Certified WebLogic Server 12c Implementation Specialists.
This boot camp is primarily focused on Oracle WebLogic Server 12c and related features and functionality. It covers topics such as: system architecture, deployment & post-install configurations and implementation best practices.
- Use new WebLogic Server 12c Features and Functions
- Configure and Implement WebLogic Server 12c Domains and Templates
- Deploy Java EE Applications
- Tune the WebLogic Server 12c Environment including the JVM for performance
- Design and Implement Environments for High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Scale-out solutions with WebLogic Server 12c
- Utilize Implementation Best Practices
Plan and Implement an upgrade to WebLogic Server 12c
This event is offered FREE of charge to selected
- Fusion Middleware/Java EE Architects;
- Technical Consultants;
- WebLogic Administrators;
- System Administrators.
For details please visit the registration pages:
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.