· Automate Test Pipeline and Infrastructure Lifecycle with Oracle Developer Cloud Abhishek Gupta takes you step-by-step through an example of how to use Oracle Developer Cloud to create a pipeline that incorporates unit and integration testing. Read the article.
· Podcast: Zombie Devices and the Moons of Jupiter In this two-part program Mastering Lambdas: Java Programming in a Multicore World author Maurice Naftalin shares his thoughts on the impact of the Internet of Things, chatbots, and other technologies. Then Sean Phillips, principal software engineer with A.I. Solutions, talks about his work with JavaFX and the development of the Deep Space Trajectory Explorer (DSTE) software designed for NASA. Listen to the podcast.
· Video: Microservices and Modern Software Development Where is Oracle with regard to microservices? Mark Cavage and Chad Arimura from Oracle’s software development organization offer an update, hint at things to come, and chat about Werker, Kubernetes, and more in this interview recorded at Oracle Code Atlanta. Watch the video.
· Video: Think in a Functional Style to Produce Concise Code The addition of lambda and Streams to Java 8 made it much easier for developers to think in a functional style to produce concise, readable code. Josh Backfield, a senior software engineer at Booz Allen Hamilton, digs into the details. Watch the video.
· Three New Open Source Container Utilities Three tools developed by Oracle to help with building and operating containers have been open-sourced and are now available. You’ll find Smith, Crashcart, and Railcar on the Oracle Github page. Read the article.
· Introducing Application Cache Client Java SDK for Oracle Cloud Oracle Application Container Cloud’s Application Cache provides caching for applications. You simply specify the amount of memory you want to cache and whether you need basic non-HA cache for DevTest, or reliable caching for production, and the appropriate infrastructure is automatically provisioned. Read the article.
· Oracle to ‘Earn Our Spot’ In Kubernetes Community As two Oracle technologists took the stage to announce Oracle�s support for the Kubernetes open source software initiative, they were clearly aware of one fact: Open source folks aren�t much impressed with announcements. Read the article.
· Oracle Code Online Session Replays The complete list of session videos from the Oracle Code Online event in June is now available. Choose from among 17 complete sessions in 5 tracks: Full Stack, Mobile, Server-side, Database, and DevOps/Systems. Wiew the complete session playlist
· Oracle OpenWorld 2017 It’s back! The big event for those in the Oracle universe returns to San Francisco, October 1-5, 2017. Registration is now open, as is the conference call for speakers.. Learn more.
· JavaOne 2017 Be there as JavaOne returns to San Francisco, October 1-5, 2017, featuring hundreds of in-depth technical sessions acrosss eight tracks. Registration is open, and you can now submit your session proposals Learn more.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.