Oracle Java Cloud Service gives you detailed control over how you create your service instance.
Before creating a custom Oracle Java Cloud Service instance:
· Review the prerequisites described in Before You Begin with Oracle Java Cloud Service
· Review the options described in Design Considerations for an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance
· Review About Java Cloud Service Instances in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure if you plan to provision this service instance on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
To create an Oracle Java Cloud Service instance from the Oracle Java Cloud Service Console, you use the Provision New Java Cloud Service wizard.
To invoke the Provision New Java Cloud Service wizard:
- Navigate to the Oracle Java Cloud Service Console.
- Click Create Service and select Java.
If you are using the AppToCloud infrastructure to migrate existing applications to Oracle Java Cloud Service, select Java — AppToCloud. See Creating an Oracle Java Cloud Service Instance with AppToCloud.
On the Service page of the Instance Creation Wizard, enter basic information for your service instance, including service name, service level, metering frequency, software release, and software edition. Get the tutorial here.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.