Blog reader was asking to provide a list of steps, to guide through install and run process for chatbot solution with TensorFlow, Node.JS and Oracle JET.
1. Chatbot UI and context handling backend implementation – Machine Learning Applied – TensorFlow Chatbot UI with Oracle JET Custom Component
2. Classification implementation – Classification – Machine Learning Chatbot with TensorFlow
3. TensorFlow installation – TensorFlow – Getting Started with Docker Container and Jupyter Notebook
4. Source code – GitHub
Install and run steps:
1. Download source code from GitHub repository:
2. Install TensorFlow and configure Flask (TensorFlow Linear Regression Model Access with Custom REST API using Flask)
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.