This Oracle Cloud project contains the lab materials for the Oracle Cloud Test Drive events organized in various locations. Participants can experiment through these labs with a series of Oracle Cloud Services from the IaaS and PaaS family. Great opportunity to show the Oracle Cloud to your customers. Contact us and we will support you with your customer event!
· AppDev Infrastructure lab – Set up the infrastructure to run your applications : create a Database and Application Servers, either using DBaaS or JCS, or use Docker Container to spin up any conainer from the Docker repository
· AppDev Development lab – In this lab, you’ll learn how to build a Docker image for a Node.js REST service on Oracle Developer Cloud Service (DevCS), and push it to a Docker registrie such as Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Registry. Then you will deploy your application on an OKE Managed Kubernetes cluster.
Container Native labs
Using Oracle Managed Kubernetes Engine and Serverless Functions
- Setting up a Kubernetes cluster on Oracle Cloud and deploy an Angular Node application using Wercker CI/CD pipelines
- Run your first serverless Function using FnProject
Low Code Development
- Use visual development to easily build sophisticated Web or Mobile apps
- Building an intelligent Banking Bot – Define a simple ChatBot, create two intents and a few utterances. Finally you’ll train and test your bot to see how it works.
Process Cloud Service
In this lab, you will create a business process using PCS. This Order Approvals process will be initiated when a user enters an order. Follow this link for the details
· Integration Cloud Service – This lab will show you how to set up integration between 2 systems simply using the drag & drop features of Integration Cloud Service. In this exercise we will set up an integration between a RightNow instance and a generic REST service of a mobile Application.
· APIARY – The objective of this lab is to give you an overview of the Oracle APIARY Cloud Platform as an API Developer.
· API Platform Cloud Service – The objective of this lab is to give you a comprehensive overview of the Oracle API Platform Cloud Service as an API Manager.
For regular information become a member in the WebLogic Partner Community please visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners/goto/wls-emea ( OPN account required). If you need support with your account please contact the Oracle Partner Business Center.