· Polyglot Programming and GraalVM With Roberto Cortez, Dr. Chris Seaton, Oleg Selajev Listen in as this panel of experts explores the meaning and evolution of polyglot programming, examines the benefits and challenges of mixing and matching different languages, and discusses the impact of the GraalVM project.
· Serverless Architectures and Patterns in Action Serverless has arrived and it’s more than just a buzzword. But how do you put it to good use? This talk from Oracle Code Bengaluru showcases practical examples of how you can leverage a Functions-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform to build Serverless applications.
· Docker Best Practices for Microservices This session from Oracle Code Rome looks at Docker as a tool across the software development process, presents best practices for running Docker as an application platform, and explains how to avoid common pitfalls.
· Kube Eagle on ORACLE Kubernetes Engine | Saiyam Pathak
· Introduction to Progressive Web Apps Development with Oracle Visual Builder | Shay Shmeltzer
· Power of Functional Programming Using Kotlin | Arvind Kumar G.S
· How to Keep Your Microservices Available by Monitoring Metrics | Elder Moraes
· Kata Containers: An Important Cloud Native Development Trend | Sergio Leunissen
· Learn Oracle Digital Assistant This complete, end-to-end training resource includes extensive tutorials, best practices, and more focused on the delivery and uptake of Oracle Digital Assistant. The material can be used as self-paced learning, or for delivery to customers, partners and your own development teams. Take the Training
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.