· Get Certified on Oracle WebLogic Server. The “Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle WebLogic Server 12c Administrator” certification sets the standard for WLS administrators
· Announcing GraalVM 19.1: Compiling Faster This release includes new features and compatibility improvements. To get involved, join the graalvm-dev mailing or GitHub. Follow Twitter with hashtag #GraalVMCommunity
· Migrate your WebLogic Java applications to Docker containers Sign upnow for a free session with a WebLogic expert and learn how you to run your custom Java application on Kubernetes
· Test your Java knowledge Take a weekly quiz and learn new tricks on Java programming languages, the JVM, performance, microservices, Docker, Java enterprise, and so much more.
· Three Safe Ways to Test Bots in Your Call Center #1: Convert hotlines to “botlines.” Up to 60% of tech support calls are for basic questions like mobile device compatibility. Why not train a bot to walk customers through these, and let highly trained agents deal with complex problems that require expert, human support? Two more ideas.
· Venkat Subramaniam: Java Developers Are Ready for the Future Calling 24-year-old Java “a perfect storm,” Subramaniam, a computer science professor and Oracle Code New York speaker, lists reasons for its continued growth. First, it’s the language with the most developers. Second, it’s built on the strong platform of the JVM. And third, the language started evolving in new ways about six years ago, and the pace has accelerated. Right now it’s evolving quickly to meet the needs of cloud native developers.
· Dev Tools for Autonomous: Oracle APEX, Oracle REST Data Services, Oracle SQL Developer Web When Maria Colgan walked onstage at open mic night at a recent developer conference in Seattle, she knew the rules: no slides, five minutes, live demos encouraged. After just less than the allotted time, she walked offstage to whoops and applause. Her demo? Spinning up an autonomous database; clicking in a new list of built-in development tools, including Oracle Application Express (Oracle APEX); and starting a project. Two more tools.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.