In this article, I’m going to show a beautiful use case which I encounter in my project. In this article, I’ll show how to call OIC REST service from VBCS.
Some useful links
In this article, we will execute the below use case:
- Create an OIC REST service which accepts the file, JSON payload(First Name, Last Name) as input parameters and returns the JSON response(Greeting)
- Create Service connection in VBCS application which is used to call REST API
- Create a webpage in VBCS which will have text box (First Name, Last Name), file picker and Submit button
- Call the OIC REST API on button click and pass the input parameter in the REST service which is entered from VBCS page
- Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.