What is the difference between a good bot and great bot? It is the design: design of intents, utterances and conversations which are as important as the design of your integration or security. In this session Grant Ronald, Director of Technical Center of Excellence for digital assistants at Oracle, focuses on the key design decisions you need to make when building conversational digital assistants. You will learn about the most critical factors in designing conversation, best practices for designing intents, training your model, and the strategies for handling disambiguation, errors and keeping the user engaged. By learning these best practices now you can better ensure you build an awesome conversational experience.
Speaker: Grant Ronald, Director Product Management, Oracle HQ
Schedule: August 18th 2020 16:30-17:30 CET (Berlin time)
For details please visit the registration page here.
Take the opportunity to watch our community webcasts on-demand:
· Connect, Innovate, Extend SaaS KickOff Webcast 2020
· Cloud Platform KickOff Webcast 2020
· ERP Integration with Application Adapters
· HCM Integration with Application Adapters
· Extend SaaS with Visual Builder Cloud Service
· Process Cloud Service Update
· API Platform Cloud Service part 2
· 3rd Generation API Gateways part1
· Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
· Container Native Application Development Platform
For the latest information please visit Community Updates Wiki page (Community membership required).
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic