This article explains how to configure and integrate the Oracle Web SDK messenger in Oracle JET web applications. In particular, it covers
· Creating the Oracle Web channel for your skill or digital assistant
· Downloading the Oracle Web SDK and wrapping it in Node module
· Creating an Oracle JET application using the command line interface
· Deploying the Oracle Web SDK to Oracle JET
· Configuring the Oracle JET appController.js file with the messenger settings
· Interacting with the messenger from Oracle JET UI controls
· Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic