A number of customers have already built extensions/ integrations with Oracle SaaS using a variety of Oracle PaaS services. Going forward some of these will want to upgrade, migrate or build new, extensions/integrations and unsurprisingly want to ensure that their new extensions use modern technologies and modern frameworks. A specific desire these customers will have is the management of the PaaS servers, SaaS customers are used to the SaaS model, they pay by user/invoice and not by CPU and expect Oracle to manage everything.
This presentation aims to help us understand what needs, when extending/integrating, a SaaS customer will have and various patterns they can adopt. The technologies we will explore are the various cloud native technologies, like Kubernetes, streams etc. and serverless technologies like Oracle Functions as a Service.
Speaker: Angelo Santagata Architect, Oracle SaaS A-Team
Schedule: December 16th 2020 16:30-17:30 CET (Berlin time)
For details please visit the registration page here.
Take the opportunity to watch our community webcasts on-demand:
· How Process Workflow can extend the role of Integration
· Innovate Service Cloud with Chatbots
· Integration Update & New Features
· Chatbot Design best practices for Conversational UX
· Connect, Innovate, Extend SaaS KickOff Webcast 2020
· Cloud Platform KickOff Webcast 2020
· ERP Integration with Application Adapters
· HCM Integration with Application Adapters
· Extend SaaS with Visual Builder Cloud Service
· Process Cloud Service Update
· API Platform Cloud Service part 2
· 3rd Generation API Gateways part1
· Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service
· Container Native Application Development Platform
For the latest information please visit Community Updates Wiki page (Community membership required).
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic