In this guide, we explain how to integrate Oracle Digital Assistant with the Infobip platform using WhatsApp as a channel.
· Infobip account.
· WhatsApp sender.
· Oracle Digital Assistant account.
· Oracle Cloud tenant
If you don’t have an Infobip account, check out how sign up.
Once you have your Infobip account and have verified your phone number, you’re automatically assigned a testing WhatsApp sender. Navigate to Apps > WhastApp to view your senders.
When you’ve finished testing and you want to have dedicated senders, request one directly from Infobip web interface.
• How to request a verified WhatsApp sender
· Inbound and outbound text messages
· Outbound text messages with postback actions
· Inbound and outbound media messages (image, audio, video, file)
· Inbound location messages
· Outbound cards with supported actions: postback, call, URL
Skill Installation and Configuration
Oracle Digital Assistant is created in the Oracle Cloud tenant. This is provided by Oracle as a playground for developers.
1. Access the Oracle Cloud tenant.
2. Introduce the name of the tenant provided by Oracle. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic