Elevating Customer Experience with Conversations
Every touchpoint between a customer and a brand is an opportunity to provide an exceptional experience.
Call them chatbots, virtual assistants, or simply bots. Whatever the name, AI-powered conversational interfaces are becoming mainstream staples for consumers and enterprise alike.
We believe that Digital Assistants are the way forward. Siebel’s integration with Oracle Digital Assistant (ODA) will enable our customers to provide more personal and an engaging experience.
They can initiate the right conversations based on users’ need.
How do Siebel CRM applications benefit from the Oracle Digital Assistant?
With Siebel and ODA integration, the possibilities are endless
- Reach customers / employees on new channels.
- Opportunity to automate a wide range of marketing, sales and customer support processes.
- Quickly scale to handle an increase in number of enquiry and improve customer satisfaction without overwhelming the contact center infrastructure.
- Reduce Human Intervention.
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce cost.
- Guided user interactions offer an easy and intuitive interface.
- Get started with a library of ready to go skills; Build your own to meet your specific needs.
- Reduce time to market by utilizing ready to use skills from skill store.
Meet Marvin, the Siebot – Siebel’s own bot
Siebel Skills in Skill Store: Sample Service skills can be found in the Oracle Digital Assistant (ODA) Skill Store. It gives you the option of extending the delivered skills and building your own custom skills. Of course, an ODA license is required. Read the complete article here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.