For the latest Oracle Digital Assistant Update and roadmap please register for the Partner Technical Forum, our annual conference for consultants, developers and architects. The goal is the update you on the last Oracle Cloud Platform services. Why should you attend?
- The #PaaSForum is a must! Rob de Gouw, Darwin IT-Professionals
- It’s better than going to OOW. José Rodrigues, Link Consulting
- Excellent content & speakers to become a PaaS expert. Sanae Bekkar, Easyteam
- Four days of amazing insight & info from the top Oracle talent not just from EMEA but globally. Phil Wilkins, Capgemini
- One event you can’t miss if working on PaaS. Atul Kumar, K21 Academy
- The partner community forum is the place to be! It’s a must for partners. James Neate, Capgemini
- 3rd year attending and will be back. Mark Squires, BPI On Demand Ltd
Please join the Conversational AI with Oracle Digital Assistant track as part of our Partner Technical Forum.
Oracle Digital Assistant is an AI service that offers prebuilt skills and templates to create conversational experiences for your business applications and customers through text, chat, and voice interfaces. Application owners can easily get started with prebuilt HCM, CX and many more skills to provide chatbot functionality to business users. Developers can build on the library of templates and create their own custom skills to automate the customer experiences.
March 22nd 2022 8:00-11:00 PST
8:00 Welcome & partner success – Jürgen Kress
8.15 Cloud Platform keynotes
9:15 Wrap-up and introduction breakout sessions
9:30 Digital Assistant Track Welcome & introduction – Jürgen Kress
9:40 Conversational AI – Oracle’s Chatbot Platform – Suhas Uliyar
10:00 Innovate SaaS with Oracle Digital Assistant – Joe Huang
10:30 Custom Chatbot’s and best practices for Oracle Digital Assistant – Martin Jarvis
11:00 Summery & wrap up Jürgen Kress
March 23rd 2022
08:00 Extending Conversational AI platforms through Language and Speech, Luis Cabrera-Cordon
9:00 Summary and wrap-up Day 2, Jai Jaidev
March 25th 2022 8:00 – 11:00
Oracle Digital Assistant hands-on
For details please visit the registration page here.
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic