In this session, we are going to see a short brief of multi-cloud integration use cases/patterns that we have worked on with some customers, and a live demo story showing how we can feed an Azure Datawarehouse with data coming from an Oracle SaaS (ERP Cloud, Eloqua Cloud), using the pre-built connectors & low-code integration features of Oracle Integration Cloud, and the low-code streaming approach of Oracle Cloud Streaming.
Speakers: Juan Carlos Gonzalez Carreroe & Thrasos Thrasyvoulou
Watch the webcast on-demand here.
Take the opportunity to watch our community webcasts on-demand:
· DevOps with FlexDeploy for Oracle Integration LHR customer case study
· Advance your Career! How to become a certified Oracle Cloud Platform expert?
· Connect Opera Cloud to the World
· Helping you build awesome digital assistant experience
· Innovate PeopleSoft with an intelligent chat assistant
· Adapters Oracle Integration & Advantco
· How to connect your B2B ecosystem using Oracle Integration
· Connect, Innovate & Extend SaaS Partner Launch
· Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Launch Webcast on-demand
· Oracle Visual Builder What’s New
· Accelerate your chatbot projects with Oracle Digital Assistant Templates
· Identity Propagation call from Integration Cloud to Oracle SaaS Applications
· Extreme Scalability and Enhanced Resilience for OIC
· How Process Workflow can extend the role of Integration
· Innovate Service Cloud with Chatbots
· Chatbot Design best practices for Conversational UX
· ERP Integration with Application Adapters
· HCM Integration with Application Adapters
· Extend SaaS with Visual Builder Cloud Service
For the latest information please visit Community Website (Community membership required).
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic