Digital Assistant is an AI service that offers prebuilt skills and templates to create conversational experiences for your business applications and customers through text, chat, and voice interfaces. Application owners can easily get started with prebuilt skills to provide chatbot functionality to business users. Discover partner opportunities for SaaS services like HCM Cloud, Sales, Expense, Public Sector, Logistics, Project Management, PeopleSoft, B2C Service, Field Service, EPM, Recruiting, Care Experience, Siebel that include a Digital Assistant. For more information please see the Oracle Skills Documentation here
Speakers: Joe Huang & Jürgen Kress
Schedule: June 28th 2022 16:30-17:30 CET (Berlin time)
For details please visit the registration page here.
Take the opportunity to watch our community webcasts on-demand:
· Digital Assistant Visual Flow Designer
· DevOps & Hybrid Cloud Native Application Management & Monitoring
· Multi-Cloud Integration between Oracle SaaS and MS Azure using Oracle Integration
· DevOps with FlexDeploy for Oracle Integration LHR customer case study
· Advance your Career! How to become a certified Oracle Cloud Platform expert?
· Connect Opera Cloud to the World
· Helping you build awesome digital assistant experience
· Innovate PeopleSoft with an intelligent chat assistant
· Adapters Oracle Integration & Advantco
· How to connect your B2B ecosystem using Oracle Integration
· Connect, Innovate & Extend SaaS Partner Launch
· Oracle Cloud Platform Partner Launch Webcast on-demand
· Oracle Visual Builder What’s New
· Accelerate your chatbot projects with Oracle Digital Assistant Templates
· Identity Propagation call from Integration Cloud to Oracle SaaS Applications
· Extreme Scalability and Enhanced Resilience for OIC
· How Process Workflow can extend the role of Integration
· Innovate Service Cloud with Chatbots
· Chatbot Design best practices for Conversational UX
· ERP Integration with Application Adapters
· HCM Integration with Application Adapters
· Extend SaaS with Visual Builder Cloud Service
For the latest information please visit Community Website (Community membership required).
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic