In this 6 part series we will focus on the end-to-end best practices, to guide you on what constitutes a great conversational experience. The Visual flow designer gives the tools to easily create a conversation flow. In “Best practices while designing conversations” we look some of best practices and patterns.
Schedule: October25th 2022 from 16:00-17:30 CET (Paris) 7:00 am PST (San Francisco).
Learn best practices while designing conversations
- Designing Conversation
- Visual Dialog Flow Introduction
- Best practices and patterns
For details please visit the registration page here.
Misses a webcast? Watch them on-demand:
- What makes a great digital assistant – part 1
- Production quality NLP – part 2
- Why are Entities so important? – part 3
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.