In this 6 part series we will focus on the end-to-end best practices, to guide you on what constitutes a great conversational experience. Backend connectivity is how we get to data stored externally. In the 5th session with “Connect ODA with any backend application” we focus on how to make the best of ODA’s custom components and deployment options.
Schedule: November 8th 2022 from 16:00-17:30 CET (Paris) 7:00 am PST (San Francisco).
Learn how to connect ODA with any backend application
- How to integrate with backend applications
- Custom Components & REST component
- Custom components deployment options
- Security by design
- For details please visit the registration page here.
Misses a webcast? Watch them on-demand:
- What makes a great digital assistant – part 1
- Production quality NLP – part 2
- Why are Entities so important? – part 3
- Designing conversations – part 4
For regular information become a member in the Developer Partner Community please register here.
Blog Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Meetups
Technorati Tags: PaaS,Cloud,Middleware Update,WebLogic, WebLogic